Taubmans Water Based Enamel Gloss White
- Can be used for doors, windows and trims.
- Can be cleaned easily (shield the surface from sweat, cleaning agents and grease)
- Long lasting
- 45% - 50% - Gloss level.
- Anti- microbial and environmentally friendly
Premium Enamel product with the latest grease-resistant LTA+ Technology™.
Firstly prepare surface
- Clean and dry the surface.
- Mould needs to be treated with bleach and rinsed with fresh water then.
- All surface defects need to be filled with a suitable filler.
- Using masking tape on wall and ceiling paints is not recommended.
Applying on new work
Apply Taubmans 3 in 1 once on surfaces such as timber, masonry and paper faced plasterboard.
If surfaces previously painted
All flaking and loose paint need to be removed. Then sand with fine paper surfaces. Prime before paint if it is necessary. Apply Taubmans 3 in 1 to make sure surfaces are even. Undercoat surfaces which were painted before.
- Check colour before use.
- Applying two coats using a 4mm – 6mm (nap or pile length) roller or brush is recommended.
- Put thin coats as a thick coat will cause runs to appear.
- Use a roller if a large area needs to be painted.
- Mix paint for 5 minutes before use
- 30 minutes is a Drying time (touch dry)
- After 2 hours at 25°C and 4 hours in cold or humid areas Recoat
If temperatures below 10°C Do not paint
Coverage depends on the surface roughness. Up to 16 m2 per litre.
National Asthma Council Australia’s Sensitive Choice® Program approved the product.
Indoor air quality is improved. VOC* levels lowered to 16g/1L.
Shield the surface from sweat, cleaning agents and grease and Long lasting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.