Uni-Pro 160mm (6.5 inch) Micro Roller Frames
Uni-Pro 6.5" (160mm) Micro Roller Frames Slide-on roller or stick frames suit all 160mm mini roller sleeves and may be used with all standard extension poles. Great with foam, fabric...
Uni-Pro 6.5" (160mm) Micro Roller Frames
Slide-on roller or stick frames suit all 160mm mini roller sleeves and may be used with all standard extension poles.
- Great with foam, fabric and mohair micro roller covers
- Ideal for hard to reach places
This product comes in 2 varieties: 12 (30cm long) inch and 22 (55cm long) inch handle.
Perfect for 160 mm slide-on rollers:
- Uni-Pro 10 Fabric Paint Roller Sleeves 160mm
- Uni-Pro Flocked Foam Roller Covers 10 Pack 160mm
- Uni-Pro Mohair Roller Covers 160mm 2-pack
- Uni-Pro Flocked Foam Roller Covers 2-Pack 160mm
- Uni-Pro Fabric Paint Roller Sleeves 160mm 2-pack
How much paint do I need? Our Paint Calculator is a useful feature that calculates the amount of paint we require for a painting project. We will also soon be adding a feature that will allow you to calculate labour cost for the painting project. Usually for a 3 bedroom unit/house it takes 20L of ceiling paint. In most cases it's flat (for bathroom ceilings it's best to use mould proof or simple low sheen paint, 30 liters for walls usually its low sheen, and 4-6 Litres for woodwork.) Coverage in most cases is around 1L per 7 -10 Square meters, again it's for previously painted surfaces only. For new plasterboard its around 7 squares per 1 L per one coat, and the new render is 5 square meters per liter again for one coat.