Uni-Pro Smooth Coat Technofibre 11mm 230/270mm Roller Cover
Uni-Pro Smooth Coat technofibre Roller Cover 11mm Product Description Uni-Pro developed this exclusive fabric to deliver a super smooth finish Lint-free technofibre fabric One-of-a-kind results on walls, ceilings, plaster and...
Uni-Pro Smooth Coat technofibre Roller Cover 11mm
- Uni-Pro developed this exclusive fabric to deliver a super smooth finish
- Lint-free technofibre fabric
- One-of-a-kind results on walls, ceilings, plaster and general purpose painting
- Ultimate smooth finish on all surfaces using any matt, flat & low sheen paints
- Ultra high density fabric, yet easy to clean
- Maximum paint pickup efficiency and paint release
- Perfect for tradesmen and even novice painters to achieve consistent and even results
How much paint do I need? Our Paint Calculator is a useful feature that calculates the amount of paint we require for a painting project. We will also soon be adding a feature that will allow you to calculate labour cost for the painting project. Usually for a 3 bedroom unit/house it takes 20L of ceiling paint. In most cases it's flat (for bathroom ceilings it's best to use mould proof or simple low sheen paint, 30 liters for walls usually its low sheen, and 4-6 Litres for woodwork.) Coverage in most cases is around 1L per 7 -10 Square meters, again it's for previously painted surfaces only. For new plasterboard its around 7 squares per 1 L per one coat, and the new render is 5 square meters per liter again for one coat.