White Knight Bench Top Protective Coating is a hard wearing clear coating that delivers a tough protective coating over painted laminate bench tops.
• Tough, protective clear coating
• Hard wearing
• Low sheen
Where To Use
White Knight ® Bench Top Protective Coating can be applied over laminate bench tops that have been painted with White Knight Laminate Paint.
Interior use only.
How To Apply
- Thoroughly clean surface with White Knight Tile & Laminate cleaner following label directions.
- Prime surface with White Knight Tile & Laminate primer following label directions
- Paint surface with White Knight Laminate Paint following label directions.
- Allow surface to dry for 24-48 hours before applying White Knight Bench Top Protective Coating. If allowed to dry for more than 48 hours, lightly sand before product application.
- Ensure surface is clean, dry and free from dust, dirt, grease, polish and other contaminants.
- Stir Part A thoroughly with a broad, flat stirrer in a circular lifting motion.
- Add Part B. Mixing ratio is 3 Part A: 1 Part B by volume. IMPORATNT- incorrect mixing ratios will result in coating failure. Stir for 5 minutes.
- Apply coat with a foam Do not spray. Lay off evenly for a consistent finish.
- After mixing, the product life is 1 hour maximum. Do not use product after pot life has been exceeded.
DO NOT USE AT TEMPRETURES BELOW 10°C OR ABOVE 35°C OR IN HIGH HUMIDITY.
Do not apply to damp surfaces or when rain is imminent as moisture contamination will prevent the curing process resulting in a soft finish.
Approximately 20m² per litre per coat, depending on the nature of the surface
4. CLEAN UP
Clean equipment with water immediately after use.
5. CARE & MAINTENANCE
Bench tops coated with White Knight Bench Top Protective Coating can be cleaned with mild, non-abrasive household cleaners. Avoid use of abrasive cleaning products which can damage the finish.
6. SAFETY & FIRST AID
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- If swallowed do not induce vomiting. Wash out mouth thoroughly with water. If symptoms develop seek medical attention.
- If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush eyes continuously with running water. If symptoms develop and persist seek medical attention.
- Do not breathe vapour. If inhaled, remove affected person from area. If symptoms persist seek medical attention.
- If on skin, wash affected area thoroughly with soap and water. If symptoms develop seek medical attention.
- Ensure adequate ventilation during use and whilst drying.
For advice, contact Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131 126; New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor
DO NOT RESEAL THE CONTAINER ONCE PART A HAS BEEN MIXED WITH PART B.
- Do not pour unwanted paint down the drain.
- Keep unwanted paint in sealed containers for disposal via chemical waste collections. Solidified catalyzed paint may be disposed of a non-hazardous solid waste.
- Empty paint containers should be left open in a well ventilated area to dry out. When dry, recycle steel containers via steel recycling programs.
- Disposal of empty paint containers via domestic recycling programs may differ between local authorities. Check your local council first.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.