WHITE KNIGHT FRIDGE & APPLIANCE - 300g
White Knight Fridge & Appliance finish reproduces the look of new appliances.
• Tough durable finish
• Gloss finish
• Quick drying - Touch dry in 10 minutes
• Acrylic enamel formulation that doesn't yellow
• Safe to spray - CFC and lead free
Where To Use
White Knight® Fridge & Appliance can be applied on refrigerators, freezers and washing machine exteriors
How To Apply
- Thoroughly clean the surface and ensure it is free from grease, oil, dirt, polish, soapy films, rust scale and other contaminants.
- Sand previously painted and glossy surfaces with #600 abrasive paper.
- Clean surface and allow to dry before painting.
- Cover all necessary areas to protect from overspray.
- Shake can vigorously for 1 minute to ensure colour uniformity. Shake can occasionally during use.
- Remove the cap carefully. Avoid using sharp objects that may puncture the can.
- Test spray on a small inconspicuous area to ensure surface compatibility and finish suitability.
- Hold the can upright approximately 25cm from the surface.
- Press button firmly and spray several light coats with a smooth sweeping motion, overlapping each spray pass. To prevent paint from sagging, avoid spraying too close to the surface or applying a heavy coat.
- Repeat if necessary.
Do not use when air or surface temperature is below 15°C or above 30°C or in excessive humidity.
Approximately 1.5m² per can, depending on the nature of the surface and amount of overspray.
Touch dry 10 minutes. Re-coat after 1 hour. Drying will be slower in cold or humid conditions, in the absence of ventilation or where heavy film builds are applied. Hard dry conditions can be achieved when the coated article is heated.
5. CLEAN UP
Overspray can be removed while still wet with White Knight Rust Guard® Solvent or mineral turps.
To clean the nozzle after use and prevent blocking turn the can upside down and press button until only gas escapes.
6. SAFETY & FIRST AID
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- This product is highly flammable. Store and use away from heat and eliminate any source of ignition.
- Soak any clothes used in water immediately after use as they may self ignite.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the container or label. Do not induce vomiting.
- If in eyes, immediately flush with running water for at least 15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- If on skin, remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water. Do not use solvents or thinners.
- Warning - Misuse by concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call 1800 807 001 and in New Zealand call 0800 154 666
- Do not pour unwanted paint down the drain.
- Keep unwanted paint in sealed containers for disposal via chemical waste collections.
- Empty paint containers should be left open in a well ventilated area to dry out. When dry, recycle steel containers via steel recycling programs.
- Disposal of empty paint containers via domestic recycling programs may differ between local authorities. Check with your council first.
- Residual paint should be sprayed onto newspaper, allowed to dry and then disposed of via domestic waste collections.
Empty aerosol cans are recyclable via steel can recycling programs.
HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. Keep can away from flame and heat and eliminate any source of ignition. Keep can in a cool place and out of sun. Contents of can under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate the can, even when empty.