WHITE KNIGHT® Renew Tile And Laminate Primer Paint White Knight
• Excellent adhesion to smooth surfaces
• Resists microbial growth
• Excellent coverage
• Quick drying*
• Water based, easy clean up
* At an average temperature of 25°C, relative humidity 50%
White Knight® Tile & Laminate Primer is ideal as the first step for transforming surfaces in your kitchen, bathroom, and laundry.
It may be used on interior ceramic tile, laminate, and melamine surfaces, including shower recesses, benchtops, splashbacks and cupboards.
White Knight Tile & Laminate Primer is not recommended for use on floors.
How To Apply
Important: Correct surface preparation is critical to the success of the painting project. Any contamination left on the surface will affect the performance of the primer.
- Using White Knight Tile & Laminate Cleaner, thoroughly clean the surface to be primed ensuring it is totally free of grease, soap residues, dirt and other contaminants.
- Treat any mould with bleach and water.
- Rinse surface thoroughly with clean water and allow to dry before starting to paint.
- Stir thoroughly with a broad flat stirrer in a circular lifting motion for at least 5 minutes before use and continue to stir at regular intervals during application.
- Apply 1 coat by brush or roller.
Do not use when air or surface temperature is below 10°C or above 30°C or in excessive humidity.
Approximately 12m² per litre
Touch dry 1 hour at 25°C. Overcoat with White Knight Tile or Laminate Paint after 4 hours. Important: drying times may be extended in cool or humid conditions or when a heavy coat has been applied.
Overcoat after 4 hours with White Knight Tile or Laminate Paint.
6. SAFETY & FIRST AID
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- If swallowed, drink plenty of water and seek medical advice. Do not induce vomiting.
- If in eyes, immediately flush with running water for at least 15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
- Avoid breathing vapour or mist.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- If on skin, remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water.
For 24 hour medical emergency response in Australia call 1800 807 001 and in New Zealand call 0800 154 666
- Do not pour unwanted paint down the drain.
- Keep unwanted paint in sealed containers for disposal via special chemical waste collections.
- Empty paint containers should be left open in a well ventilated area to dry out. When dry, recycle steel containers via can recycling programs.
- Disposal of empty paint containers via domestic recycling programs may differ between local authorities. Check with your local council first.