Wooster 230mm Sherlock Roller Frame
Wooster 230mm (9") Sherlock Roller Frame (R017) Roller slippage is prevented by a quick-release retaining spring, but it does allow for easy, one-rap removal Shank wear and gray streaks are...
Wooster 230mm (9") Sherlock Roller Frame (R017)
- Roller slippage is prevented by a quick-release retaining spring, but it does allow for easy, one-rap removal
- Shank wear and gray streaks are eliminated by smooth-rolling bearings
- The cage and endcaps are made out of durable, green, fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- The 5/16” (~8mm) shank is plated in chrome, and is at 90˚ angle
- Comfortably sized polypropylene grip for all size hands
- The bottom end comes with reinforced threads which make it suitable for all standard threaded extension poles
- It also comes with Wooster's patented clip technology to make it compatible with the Sherlock GT convertible extension poles
- The frame comes only in 230mm but is guaranteed to fit 230 and 270mm roller covers (the 270mm are guaranteed not to slip off)
- Made in the USA by the Wooster Brush Company
How much paint do I need? Our Paint Calculator is a useful feature that calculates the amount of paint we require for a painting project. We will also soon be adding a feature that will allow you to calculate labour cost for the painting project. Usually for a 3 bedroom unit/house it takes 20L of ceiling paint. In most cases it's flat (for bathroom ceilings it's best to use mould proof or simple low sheen paint, 30 liters for walls usually its low sheen, and 4-6 Litres for woodwork.) Coverage in most cases is around 1L per 7 -10 Square meters, again it's for previously painted surfaces only. For new plasterboard its around 7 squares per 1 L per one coat, and the new render is 5 square meters per liter again for one coat.