Wooster Sherlock 2'-4' - 0.6m - 1.2m Extension Pole
Wooster Sherlock 0.6m - 1.2m Extension Pole Features: Sherlock 2' To 4' (feet) Extension Pole (600mm - 1200mm) Hexagonal Aluminum Inner Pole prevents Twisting Rugged Fiberglass Outer Pole Easily Adjusts...
Wooster Sherlock 0.6m - 1.2m Extension Pole
- Sherlock 2' To 4' (feet) Extension Pole (600mm - 1200mm)
- Hexagonal Aluminum Inner Pole prevents Twisting
- Rugged Fiberglass Outer Pole
- Easily Adjusts In 6" (150mm) Increments with a press of your thumb, then locks securely in place
- Then Locks Securely In Place
- Universal threaded tip works with all popular tools, all roller frames
- Zinc die cast threaded tip
- Weights half a kilo
Paint Calculator is super feature that gives clear understanding for amount of paint requires for painting project. In nearest future we can calculate labour cost for the painting project. Usually for 3 bedroom unit/house required amount of paint for ceilings is 20L in most cases its flat (bathroom ceilings best to use Mould proof paint or simple low sheen paint, 30 litres of paint for walls usually its low sheen, and 4-6 Litres for wood work.if its new surfaces you must apply sealer/primer undercoat.
Coverage in most cases around 1L per 10 Square meters Again its for previously painted surfaces only. For new plaster board its around 8 squares per 1 L, and new render is 5-7 square meters per one litre of paint.
← Go back