Graco ComboMax Best Graco Airless Package in Australia 25% OFF
Picked by Crowd and Distributed by PaintAccess Limited time while stock last! 1 x Graco Ultra Max II 650 PC Pro Hi-Boy Retail $5,700.00 1 x Graco Ultra MAX Cordless...
Picked by Crowd and Distributed by PaintAccess
Limited time while stock last!
- 1 x Graco Ultra Max II 650 PC Pro Hi-Boy Retail $5,700.00
- 1 x Graco Ultra MAX Cordless Airless Handheld Sprayer with DeWalt Battery 17N225 Retail $1,133
- 1 x Graco Airless Contractor PC Spray Gun with RAC X LP 517 SwitchTip Retail $580.00
- 1 x Graco Pressure Roller Kit - 244512 $165.00 RRP
- 1 x Graco Tip Extension with RAC X Guard 50 cm $140.00 RRP
- 1 x Graco CleanShot™ Shut-Off Valve 287030 $286.00 RRP
- 1 x Graco Blue Max II Airless Paint Hoses 1/4" (6.4mm) RRP $160.00
- 1 x Graco Whip Hose provides more flexibility for Airless Gun Operation 0.9 m $60.00 RRP
- 1 x Hyde Spray Shield Aluminium handle $70.00 RRP
- 2 x Green Low-Pressure FFLp Tips 514 and 312 as Bonus
- 1 x 1L Pump Armour as Bonus
BEST AIRless selection for Spray Painting in Australia,
Made pro painters from Instagram distributed by PaintAccess
How much paint do I need? Our Paint Calculator is a useful feature that calculates the amount of paint we require for a painting project. We will also soon be adding a feature that will allow you to calculate labour cost for the painting project. Usually for a 3 bedroom unit/house it takes 20L of ceiling paint. In most cases it's flat (for bathroom ceilings it's best to use mould proof or simple low sheen paint, 30 liters for walls usually its low sheen, and 4-6 Litres for woodwork.) Coverage in most cases is around 1L per 7 -10 Square meters, again it's for previously painted surfaces only. For new plasterboard its around 7 squares per 1 L per one coat, and the new render is 5 square meters per liter again for one coat.