Graco Magnum ProX19 Hi-Boy Electric Airless Sprayer - Special Offer
Graco Magnum ProX 19 Hi-Boy Electric Airless Sprayer Powerful ProXChange Pump for Frequent Use Property maintenance pros, remodelers and general contractors turn projects around smarter and faster with the ProX19....
Graco Magnum ProX 19 Hi-Boy Electric Airless Sprayer
Powerful ProXChange Pump for Frequent Use
- Property maintenance pros, remodelers and general contractors turn projects around smarter and faster with the ProX19.
- Tackle all interior and exterior projects, rental property and large homes.
- The ProX19 supports a larger tip size allowing you to spray thicker material.
- The ProXChange Pump Replacement System allows you to replace the pump on the job with no tools, eliminating downtime and keeping you spraying while extending the life of the sprayer.
- You can use longer hose lengths to prevent moving your sprayer and keeping you more productive. (please buy optional hoses here)
- ProX Stainless Steel Piston Pump - For greater reliability and long life
- ProXChange Pump System - Eliminates downtime with quick, no-tools pump replacement on-the-job
- DC Motor - Supports longer extension cords and up to 150 feet of airless hose
- PushPrime - Fast and reliable start-up every time
- SG3 Metal Spray Gun - Premium spray gun with hose swivel making it easy to manage longer hose lengths
- Reverse-A-Clean Spray Tip - Quickly clears tip clogs
- Convenient Cart - Move paint and sprayer around job site
- Adjustable Pressure - Easy control of paint flow
- InstaClean Pump Filter - Added pump filtration reduces tip clogs from debris in the paint
- Power Flush - Connects to garden hose for fast and easy cleanup
- Metal SG3 Spray Gun
- 515 RAC IV Spray Tip
- 15m of hose
- Pump Armour
- Quick Start Guide
Magnum ProX19 Specifications:
|Recommended Usage*||~2273 l/yr|
|Maximum Tip Size||.019 in|
|Maximum Pressure||3000 psi|
|Performance Rating||1.7 l/min|
|Maximum Hose Length||45m|
|Motor||7/8 hp DC|
Recommended occasional use up to 2273 ltrs/ year
How much paint do I need? Our Paint Calculator is a useful feature that calculates the amount of paint we require for a painting project. We will also soon be adding a feature that will allow you to calculate labour cost for the painting project. Usually for a 3 bedroom unit/house it takes 20L of ceiling paint. In most cases it's flat (for bathroom ceilings it's best to use mould proof or simple low sheen paint, 30 liters for walls usually its low sheen, and 4-6 Litres for woodwork.) Coverage in most cases is around 1L per 7 -10 Square meters, again it's for previously painted surfaces only. For new plasterboard its around 7 squares per 1 L per one coat, and the new render is 5 square meters per liter again for one coat.