Graco Ultra Max II 490PC Pro Stand Unit Electric Powered Airless Sprayer 17E887
BONUS ITEMS WORTH $543.62: 2 x FFLP312 Tips 2 x LP515 Tips 1 x 17Y297 Cartridge 1 x 240794 ¼” x 15m Hose 1 x 156971 Joiner Graco Ultra Max...
BONUS ITEMS WORTH $543.62:
- 2 x FFLP312 Tips
- 2 x LP515 Tips
- 1 x 17Y297 Cartridge
- 1 x 240794 ¼” x 15m Hose
- 1 x 156971 Joiner
Graco Ultra Max II 490PC Pro Stand Unit Electric Powered Airless Sprayer
The new Ultra Max II 490 brings the leading technology and performance of Graco's larger Ultra Max II models into these compact and light weight sprayers. The 490 is the best choice for professionals looking for superior performance and control for daily use on residential jobs.
Makes spraying faster and easier!
- Proven Endurance Pump for exceptional pump life with QuikAccess intake valve to easily clean or clear debris.
- SmartControl 2.0 Pressure Control - advanced microprocessor control delivers a consistent spray fan at all spraying pressures.
- Exclusive Brushless DC Motor - delivers higher horsepower per wall amp.
- Swivel Inlet Suction Hose - solid aluminum construction and no tools removal of hose.
- Easy Out Pump Filter - reduces tip clogs and ensures quality finish.
- NEW Contractor Gun
- RAC X 517 SwitchTip and Guard
- 1/4 in x 50 ft (6.4 mm x 15 m) BlueMax II Airless Hose
Complete with FT x II gun, RAC X Tip, RAC X Guard, 1/4" x 50' (15mtr) Blue Max II Airless Hose & Tools (Shifter & Multi Tool)
0.23" Max Tip / 3,300 psi / 2.0 LPM
1 HP Brushless DC Motor - Lifetime Warranty
Proven Endurance Pump - Long-Life V-Max Blue
Packing, Chromex Rod & Pressure Control - Zero
Digital Pressure Display
Resettable & Life Litre Counter
Swivel Inlet Suction Hose
EasyOut Pump Filter
Portable Lightweight Design - Only 15 kgs.
How much paint do I need? Our Paint Calculator is a useful feature that calculates the amount of paint we require for a painting project. We will also soon be adding a feature that will allow you to calculate labour cost for the painting project. Usually for a 3 bedroom unit/house it takes 20L of ceiling paint. In most cases it's flat (for bathroom ceilings it's best to use mould proof or simple low sheen paint, 30 liters for walls usually its low sheen, and 4-6 Litres for woodwork.) Coverage in most cases is around 1L per 7 -10 Square meters, again it's for previously painted surfaces only. For new plasterboard its around 7 squares per 1 L per one coat, and the new render is 5 square meters per liter again for one coat.