GRACO G-Force II 4040 HC-BD 4000 PSI Pressure Washer 25N683
G-Force II 4040 HG-DD pressure washer is built tough to handle weekly use and deliver high flow and pressure in a compact, durable package.
Sporting a Honda GX390, GP Triplex Plunger Pump with an output of 15lpm & 4000 PSI, this is your 132kg performer suitable for 30+ hours per week of usage. This pressure washer is a belt driven system.
Being a Belt Drive pressure washer, the unit experiences lower RPM/operating temperature and ensures a long pump life. The pump is connected to a pulley and belt system that is connected to the engine. This allows the pump to run at a much lower rpm (typically 900-1700 rpm). The pump is mounted away from the engine and has a crankcase with more oil capacity, allowing the pump to run much cooler than a direct drive pump. The pump vibrates less and suffers less pump fatigue as a result of clever design.
Technology that makes the Difference - Key Features to Consider for Maximum Productivity
While pressure washers are simple machines, understanding the key components and differences will help you make the right purchase.
Commercial-grade Kohler Engine vs lower quality, off-brand engines
- Brand name manufacturers in the business of building great engines versus
- Proven reputation for quality and ongoing support and service
Lighter frames are easier to handle
- Aluminium frame - a standard Graco feature that's lightweight, resistant to rust, and easy to move around the job site versus
- Steel frame - heavy, harder to move and load in the truck
Look for durability in the axle to ensure the frame remains constant and square:
- Professional-grade 19mm axles versus smaller 16mm axles on lower quality models
The Water Pump
Professional-grade Triplex plunger pumps vs. consumer-grade Axial pumps
- AR, GP and CAT pumps versus lower quality, off-brand pumps
- Forged Brass Manifold (on all Graco pumps), reduces heat to extend life versus stainless steel caps and manifold
- Good, Better, Best options quality, serviceability and life of the pumps
The Pressure Unloader
Letting the motor run while not spraying can build up pressure and excess heat in the system, causing the pressure washer to overheat and shut down. The pressure unloader prevents overheating and prolongs the life of your sprayer.
Adjustable pressure unloaders, a standard Graco feature, versus fixed unloaders allow you to vary the pressure based on the application.
- Integrated - ideal for jobs with constant spraying while the motor is running
- External - ideal for longer jobs with lots of stops and starts. Allow water to run cooler for greater protection against overheating
|Category||Large Residential / Commercial|
|Weekly Usage||30+ hours per week|
|Cleaning Units (psi x gpm)||16000
|Water Pump||GP, Triplex Plunger Pump|
|Unloader Type||EZ Start, Adjustable Pressure External Bypass|
|Hose Assembly||0.95cm (3/8") x 15m (50 ft), non-marking w/Quick Connects|
|Gun/Wand Assembly||Professional Grade Gun, 91cm (36") with Quick Connect Fittings|
|Chemical Injector||Quick Connects, Integrated, Kit Included|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.