GRACO G-Force II 4240 KA-DD 4200 PSI Pressure Washer 25N640
Our G-Force II 4240 KA-DD pressure washer is the best choice for medium duty applications. Lightweight, compact and the perfect unit for consistent reliability for cleaning jobs.
Sporting a Kohler CH440, AR Triplex Plunger Pump with an output of 15lpm & 4200 PSI, this is your lightweight (47kg) performer. This pressure washer is a direct drive system.
Being a Direct Drive pressure washer, the pump is connected directly to the drive shaft of the engine. The pump revolutions matches that of the engine (usually around 3500 rpm). Direct drive units are more compact in design, lighter weight and have fewer components.
The Unit Includes:
- 0.95cm (3/8") x 15m (50ft), non-marking hose with Quick Connect Fittings
- Professional Grade 91cm Gun & Wand Assembly (36") with Quick Connect Fittings
- Integrated Chemical Injector Kit Included
Commercial-grade Kohler Engine vs lower quality, off-brand engines
- Brand name manufacturers in the business of building great engines versus
- Proven reputation for quality and ongoing support and service
Lighter frames are easier to handle
- Aluminium frame - a standard Graco feature that's lightweight, resistant to rust, and easy to move around the job site versus
- Steel frame - heavy, harder to move and load in the truck
Look for durability in the axle to ensure the frame remains constant and square:
- Professional-grade 19mm axles versus smaller 16mm axles on lower quality models
The Water Pump
Professional-grade Triplex plunger pumps vs. consumer-grade Axial pumps
- AR, GP and CAT pumps versus lower quality, off-brand pumps
- Forged Brass Manifold (on all Graco pumps), reduces heat to extend life versus stainless steel caps and manifold
- Good, Better, Best options quality, serviceability and life of the pumps
The Pressure Unloader
Letting the motor run while not spraying can build up pressure and excess heat in the system, causing the pressure washer to overheat and shut down. The pressure unloader prevents overheating and prolongs the life of your sprayer.
Adjustable pressure unloaders, a standard Graco feature, versus fixed unloaders allow you to vary the pressure based on the application.
- Integrated - ideal for jobs with constant spraying while the motor is running
- External - ideal for longer jobs with lots of stops and starts. Allow water to run cooler for greater protection against overheating
|Category||Residential Remodeler / Property Maintenance|
|Weekly Usage||10-20 hours per week|
|Cleaning Units (psi x gpm)||16800
|Water Pump||AR, Triplex Plunger Pump|
|Unloader Type||EZ Start, Adjustable Pressure Integrated into pump|
|Hose Assembly||0.95cm (3/8") x 15m (50 ft), non-marking w/Quick Connects|
|Gun/Wand Assembly||Professional Grade Gun, 91cm (36") with Quick Connect Fittings|
|Chemical Injector||Integrated, Kit Included|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.